Photos

The photos posted here are compressed by Google software. I am happy to provide high-resolution images - just let me know what you require at rowanglive@gmail.com. There is no cost.

Saturday 21 October 2017

2017 Baudinet Cup and Bernie Portenski Memorial Trophy Titahi Bay Sat 21 Oct





Jo Badham - Lady's Open Handicap Cup Winner 2016 & 2017

Isobel Franklin - Bernie Portenski Trophy Winner
Results
Blurb to come





Stephen Day - Fastest Time

Olympic Walkers


The Green Team









Race Referee - making sure no shortcuts are taken

John Key's Favourite Flag





































































































































































Ready To Go Around The Course Again


Is This Evidence if An Ancient Civilisation.....

Or Just a Kids Fort?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rowan,

    very fine photos as always. Good work. I have a feeling that may be John Howell and not Jamie Dunn in the top photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yoda. I clearly got that wrong. Is Jamie Dunn in my Baudinet photo collection because if he is I can bump him to the top.

      Delete